These are the specific rules in the categories enumerated as governable by the HOA the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions document (CC & Rs). Each has been voted for by the HOA directors in accordance with the by-laws agreed to by each owner.
The fine schedule for rules violations is:
- The first notice provides a deadline for compliance. No fine is issued at this time.
- Failure to meet that deadline results in a $25 fine and a second deadline.
- Failure to meet that deadline results in an additional $25 fine.
- After this, the HOA may purchase a remedy to the problem. The owner is liable for full repayment of this remedy.
- Failure to pay any of these costs within 60 days of their incurrence will result in a lien being placed on the house. Such liens are removed upon receipt of payment as well as reimbursement for all lien filing fees.
The exception to the above schedule is regarding trash rules:
- An owner's first violation in a calendar year results in a written warning.
- All subsequent violations result in a $25 fine.